Fowlers Anti-Diarrheal Tablets
|Also available on Amazon.ca|
- A fast and effective anti-diarrheal treatment
- Acts without shutting down your digestive system
- Won’t upset the beneficial bacteria in your bowels
- The ideal solution for traveller's diarrhea
- Lightweight and portable, easily fits in pocket or purse
- As seen in the article Strategies for IBS-D Management: “Try keeping these Fowler’s tablets on hand the next time you plan a trip or throw them in your work bag to manage symptoms at the office.” – Andrea Hardy, Registered Dietitian, Owner of Ignite Nutrition.
Fowler’s® Anti-Diarrheal Tablets are a fast and effective anti-diarrheal treatment that acts without shutting down your digestive system. Unlike other types of anti-diarrheal medication, Fowler’s won’t block your system or upset the beneficial bacteria in your bowels.
Fowler’s Anti-Diarrheal Tablets are available in a package of 16 tablets that is lightweight and portable, convenient when travelling or on the go.
The Ideal Solution for Traveller's Diarrhea
For over 75 years, Fowler's has been a trusted natural remedy for the symptoms associated with diarrhea—including traveller's diarrhea (aka "Montezuma's Revenge"), runner's diarrhea, and chronic diarrhea with IBS.
Fowler’s Anti-Diarrheal Tablets are ideal for travelling, because they easily fit in your carry-on, pocket or purse. Remember to keep a pack in your travel medicine kit!
Natural and Non-Systemic
Made with natural attapulgite, Fowler’s is non-systemic (not absorbed into the bloodstream). Attapulgite has been proven to reduce the severity and duration of diarrhea by adsorbing (binding) the large numbers of bacteria and toxins that may be causing the problem and reducing the loss of water.
Fowler’s Anti-Diarrheal Tablets reduce the number of bowel movements, improve the consistency of loose or watery stools, and relieve the gastrointestinal cramping that is often associated with diarrhea.
Each tablet contains 630 mg of activated attapulgite (magnesium aluminum silicate).
Swallow tablets with water; do not chew.
Adults: 2 tablets initially then 2 tablets following each bowel movement to a maximum of 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use in infants or children.
Fowler’s Tablets are a high quality, safe and effective Natural Health Product approved by Health Canada.